link

facebook icon photo iconmonstr-facebook-icon-24_zpsdnjtrg2t.png     twitter photo iconmonstr-twitter-icon-24_zpsnlt8mpas.png      photo iconmonstr-instagram-6-icon-24_zpszgh2mzcd.png      photo iconmonstr-email-2-icon-24_zpsqafd2xq3.png

12.8.16

PAINTING FOR 30 MINUTES!

PAINTING FOR 30 MINUTES!
What happens when someones gives you the opportunity to draw for 30 minutes in Dublin city centre? 



Hi! This is me while I was painting on a wall the James Joyce's portrait! 
Best experience ever!
Acrylic colors, brushes, a plastic dish, I'm so happy and free to express myself! 
Thanks a lot to The Iconfactory http://iconfactorydublin.ie/newsite/ to gave me this wonderful opportunity to enjoy! 
Never stop drawing even if someone think that you are not good at. Painting is a wonderful way to express yourself, your emotions. 
Nobody can stop your emotions, your style, your way to live. 



Dublin is a wonderful, colorful city. Soon I'll tell you my days in! Have fun!
Feel free!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

your comment...