link

facebook icon photo iconmonstr-facebook-icon-24_zpsdnjtrg2t.png     twitter photo iconmonstr-twitter-icon-24_zpsnlt8mpas.png      photo iconmonstr-instagram-6-icon-24_zpszgh2mzcd.png      photo iconmonstr-email-2-icon-24_zpsqafd2xq3.png

22.10.15

3 OBJECTS / YELLOW LIST

3 objects in my Yellow list! 

Time is changing out. Some leaves are still hanging like a thread on the tree, while other are creating a beautiful yellow carpet.  I'm begining to appreciate the ocra yellow...

So, also if it's too early to do a Christmas list, I know... I thought that it'll be interesting, anyway, to keep in mind some fantastic objects that I would like to have over my table in the future! 

Here my list. what do you think about? 











Yellow umbrella in a rainy day is the top! It seems there is always the sun! 



Yellow chair? Oooooh Yessssssssss! 
I adore this industry touch with yellow colour. 

2 commenti:

your comment...